Your cart is currently empty.
Return to shop
90% of every donation is used for our events and charitable recipients. The remaining 10% is utilized to operate our organization. We utilize this 10% to increase the size of our foundation, simply put, the more people that know who we are, the more families we can help. For additional information please email us directly, info@AVC.org